Of course, I'm making changes as I feel like it.
1. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? The first-born sons in my family generally carry on one name. It's my middle name and it's my son's middle name and it's been in the family since the 1700's. So, yeah I was named after the son of our most famous ancestor.
2. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU CRIED? I don't know. Years ago.
3. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? I print as a rule. Block printing with mechanical pencils on graph paper. Years as an engineer taught me to block print on blueprints quickly and efficiently. Yes, I'm happy with it.
4. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? I almost declared each of the last two questions to be too stupid to answer, but this one wins that honor.
5. HAVE YOU ANY CHILDREN? Yes. Three great kids. Too smart, too talented, too creative and at least one of them is too much like me.
6. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Yeah, why not. I love talking politics and playing games. I like hanging out with people who shares those interests . . . and I do.
7. DO YOU USE SARCASM A LOT? No, I'm serious all the time. What do you think?
8. DO YOU STILL HAVE YOUR TONSILS? Yeah and a collection of tonsils from my victims in a jar under my bed.
9. WOULD YOU BUNGEE JUMP? Already did. A few times.
10. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE CEREAL? Granola in yogurt. What's with the dumb food questions?
11. DO YOU UNTIE YOUR SHOES WHEN YOU TAKE THEM OFF? No. They all become slip-offs.
12. DO YOU THINK YOU ARE STRONG? Yes, I do. I work hard and it's very physical. I'm deceptively strong.
13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM? Ben and Jerry's – Stephen Colbert Americone Dream.
14. WHAT IS THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE ABOUT PEOPLE? I don't have a first. I look for things that stand out and that's different on every single human being on the planet. I always stare at their books. I'm interested in what books people read or carry around.
15. RED OR PINK? Dumb. Out of context color question get referred to question #7.
16. WHAT IS THE LEAST FAVORITE THING ABOUT YOURSELF? I don't like my teeth. That's the physical answer. I don't like that I will argue about anything with anyone. Often I walk away with that YouDumbShitWhyCouldn'tYouJustLetItGo feeling.
18. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE YOU KNOW TO DO THIS MEME? No, do it if you want.
19. WHAT COLOR PANTS AND SHOES ARE YOU WEARING? Is this the start of a phone sex conversation?
20. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU ATE? Organic Frozen Waffles with real maple syrup.
21. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO RIGHT NOW? My Dog Sarge having a bad dream. He whimpers in his sleep sometimes.
22. IF YOU WHERE A CRAYON, WHAT COLOR WOULD YOU BE? I'd be that cool built-in sharpener on the back of the box.
23. FAVORITE SMELLS? Sex. I love the smell of messy wet sex. Sweat, musk, perfume, relief and sometimes guilt. It's a wonderful mix of odors.
24. WHO WAS THE LAST PERSON YOU SPOKE TO ON THE PHONE? Sugar. She's going to be late getting home.
25. DO YOU LIKE THE PERSON WHO MADE YOU DO THIS STUPID MEME? That would be me. I love me.
26. WHICH SPORT DO YOU ENJOY WATCHING MOST? The University of Oklahoma Sooners Football games.
27. HAIR COLOR? Blonde, dirty blonde, light brown. I don't know. Something like that.
28. EYE COLOR? Blue
29. DO YOU WEAR CONTACT LENSES? No.
30. FAVORITE FOOD? Pancakes. Sushi. Sandwiches. Hummus.
31. SCARY MOVIES OR HAPPY ENDINGS? Complicated stories told well. Oh, that's not one of the choices. Oh well, it's my answer. Wait a minute, does that mean that the movie has a happy ending or is this the “massage parlor” kind of happy ending?
32. LAST MOVIE YOU WATCHED? Cloverfield.
33. WHAT COLOR SHIRT ARE YOU WEARING? Why do you want to know? Did I just lose it in a game of strip poker?
34. SUMMER OR WINTER? Winter all the way, baby.
35. HUGS OR KISSES? Huh? Don't they usually come paired up?
36. FAVORITE DESSERT? Ice Cream
39. WHAT BOOK(S) ARE YOU READING NOW? Scene and Structure. It's a writing book. I'm also read World's Enough and Time by Dan Simmons.
40. WHAT’S ON YOUR MOUSE PAD? I haven't had a mouse pad since [NOTE: this answer is unfinished because I fell asleep while answering it. Later when I finished the meme, I didn't realize I'd left it incomplete. I wonder what I intended on typing?]
41. WHAT DID YOU WATCH ON TV LAST NIGHT? Lost and this new show, Eli Stone.
42. FAVORITE SOUND? Swish
43. ROLLING STONES OR BEATLES? That's too limiting
44. WHAT IS THE FARTHEST YOU HAVE BEEN FROM HOME? We're going have to define home.
45. DO YOU HAVE A SPECIAL TALENT? I can juggle. I can spin a basketball on my finger.
46. WHERE WERE YOU BORN? Merced, California.